Im the one that asked for the headcanons, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. So good! <3 <3 Can there be more friendship headcanons please please?
1. Kimi decides to take Seb on a road trip to Finland. Seb is excited and it’s largely great fun aside from the times where Kimi gets a little too enthusiastic with the driving on ice and Seb thinks he’s going to die. Kimi just laughs at him.
2. Whilst in Finland they decide to indulge in some sauna treatment. Seb wastes no time in stripping off completely in what he assumes is the Finnish way, only to suddenly find Kimi staring at him with a towel wrapped around his own waist. When Kimi asks deadpan “what the hell are you doing?” Seb stammers an apology as he flushes crimson and scrabbles for his boxers or a towel or something before Kimi just bursts out laughing, reveling in his little prank and gets a sharp prod in the ribs for his efforts. Kimi ditches the unnecessary towel and they enjoy the sauna as Finland intended.
3. If one of them is in Switzerland while the other is away, the one remaining will look after the dogs. Seb has had Kimi’s dog stay over so often that it just settles in like it’s part of the family.
4. Sebastian once tried to get Kimi into playing football but it ended with Sebastian on the floor from laughing so hard at Kimi’s attempts at running and trying to pass. His feet-eye co-ordination is surprisingly shocking but he makes quite a good goalkeeper, it turned out. He has no interest in playing it again, however.
5. Seb bought himself a Red Bull ‘Iceman’ beanie which he wears out every once in awhile. Kimi bought himself a Red Bull cap which Seb was really flattered by…until he realised it was a Mark Webber cap. Because Kimi is a dick.
6. When Seb found out that the cinema local to them was showing Life of Brian in English, he dragged Kimi along, knowing he’d never seen it. Kimi was more amused by how hilarious Seb found it than from the actual jokes themselves.
7. Every Christmas they buy each other the stupidest presents. Just all kinds of gag gifts that they find throughout their travels, sometimes gifts that they’ve been given by fans. But one Christmas Kimi bought Seb a signed White Album and he is still trying to find something that will come close to repaying him. For Kimi, Sebastian’s reaction will always be enough.
8. Sebastian seems to have a kind of spider-sense that tells him when Kimi is caught up with the media. He will navigate a crowd in order to reach him and, being a four time world champion and having the gift of the gab, be able to distract the journalist just long enough for Kimi to make his escape.
9. Any time Kimi hears someone talking shit about Sebastian, he will defend him in the driest and most blunt of ways. It makes for some pretty awkward moments at Ferrari, it has to be said.
10. They’ve become so synonymous in each other’s lives that they actually get Christmas cards from each other’s parents.