Walk into the club like whatup, am I appropriately dressed in business attire I don’t want to offend the nuns
Mallory Ortberg has a voice like an old movie actress. (“Male Novelist Jokes” at the Last Bookstore in LA)
- They have celebrated ALL their championship victory together.
- Seb went only to one race of rally and he has chosen the rally in Finland. He went to Kimi’s motorhome after the race.
- Since they know each other the always find a moment to play badminton and tennis together.
- They partied, drank and smoked together through the night
- Seb ate in Ferrari hospitality after Kimi return.
- They made an interview together about their relationship for two TV channels.
- Seb made an imitation of Kimi which says it was the best moment of his year.
- After they meet Kimi gave Seb a lift with his private jet
- They casually chosen the same time and place for vacancy
- They are often dressed in similar way
- They had a lunch together during a F1 weekend and then Kimi gave Seb a lift with his golf buggy
- Seb quoted Kimi during a team radio talking with his Ing.
- After Seb won his first championship, he said that Kimi was his ispiration.
- Seb tried to put an indian scarf on Kimi’s neck to pull him
- When Seb had to choose the coolest person between Obama, Homer Simpson and Brat Pitt, he chose Kimi!
- Seb answered Kimi as the winner of 2008 title even if he was not on the list.
- Kimi talked about Seb even if the journalist’s question was about Loeb.
- Kimi: “We liked each other from day one.”
- They always define each other like a friend not a driver or colleague
- Seb was late at Fia gala but he went anyway at Kimi’s table to talk with him.
- Journalists always ask them personal questions about each other
- During the press conferences they are always talking and whispering
- Also during not-F1 TV show they talk about each other
- Seb showed his feelings for Kimi in world live coverage
- They talked in the bathroom
- They shared an umbrella during the drivers parade
- Seb prefered Kimi among all the other drivers as a teammate
- Seb replied to a journalist that Kimi is still young and they could still drive together for many years
- They walk with no personal space and share private glances that people may believe pictures are manipulated
- They find the time to play together even during a race weekend
- Seb went to Kimi’s hotel during the night even if they were in different ones
- They are kinda partner in crime during the interviews
- Seb loves how Kimi speaks because he talks very funny
- They are always isolated from the others drivers
- They know the pubblic and the private aspect of each other life and they always make the journalists aware of this
- They joke with each other on the podium
- They always have private celebration on the podium and pre-podium
- They said that their relationship won’t never be wasted in case of race incidents
- Seb took out a piece of a puzzle to help Kimi with his in order to finish the puzzles together
- Seb put his hat on Kimi during a press conference
- Seb was concerned about Kimi’s back right after the race
- They talk in code and they hide from the others to share private jokes
- Seb made the rabbit ears on Kimi’s back during the pubblic photos on the podium
- Some fans made them to sign Simi-photos collage and they smiled.
- They have initentionals “reflexs” when they are close to each other after many days of separation
- They don’t take attention to photographs to look at each other, even when they are supposed to pose for some photos
- They swore on the podium and they both took a fine
- They alway tell journalists their are the only drivers that they could also define friend in the paddock
- Seb said: “Kimi would have been nice in many ways”
- They still remember when they met.
Thanks to my partner in crime highlightsandflames for the help!
I have no idea how I write so well?! I practise a lot, and I’ve written for lots of different fandoms. Also I’m really in deep with the pairings so I love coming up with new ways for them to fall in love or being dorks or having sex. <33
My favourite school meal is the stuffed mushroom with crumble and custard for desert! :D
one thing people with vaginas have real solidarity on is their periods:
- we dont judge someone if they prefer pads or tampons over the other
- we always have extras and we’re always willing to give them to someone in need
- we teach each other about cramp remedies and how to get out bloodstains
- we do pants checks for each other