Omg but bby!Niki would be the dorkiest drunk to ever grace the earth though? Like, alcohol would peel away the layers of ‘Must-Appear-To-Be-A-Tough-Bastard’ and reveal his inner giant softie, and he’d probably get clumsy as hell and drop things and trip on his own feet, and he’d be such a happy drunk too he’d probably just end up staring off into space (and by space I totally mean James’ eyes) while smiling all softly and maybe giggling a bit, and he’d forget to keep his teeth in check so they’d stick out even more than normal and I have a feeling that past a certain level of drunk he’d just have a tendency to fall asleep on the spot and I don’t even know why I’m having drunk!bby!Niki feels at 8.30 in the morning instead of packing for the week-end but there we are.
like, okay, i understand the “no, taylor, girl-on-girl hate is bad” response, but
- taylor very publicly called john mayer to task for abusing her
- john mayer said that he “never did anything to deserve” being taken to task, and added that writing the song was “a really lousy thing for her to do”
- When asked about the song’s line, “Don’t you think I was too young to be messed with?” Mayer says, “I don’t want to go into that.”
- john subsequently released a song slamming taylor swift
- katy perry, meanwhile, was dating john, publicly gushing about him, going on tour with him, recording duets and music videos with him, etc.
- and apparently attempted to hire a number of taylor’s key team out from under her while she was touring
- and i don’t like to see any of this dismissed as “girl hate” or “fighting over a guy”
- a teenage girl was abused and publicly named her abuser
- the abuser publicly lashed out at her
- his new partner took it upon herself to rehabilitate his image and talk about how wonderful and sensitive he was, and undercut his victim
- and when she was publicly called to task for this, she retaliated with, “watch out for the regina george in sheep’s clothing,” which is a fucking sick thing to say about a young woman who by her own admission was abused by someone close to you
like, let’s be very real, this is not “girl-on-girl hate,” this is a victim of abuse speaking out after being dragged through the mud by her much older abuser and his much older partner, who supported and replicated his public campaign of humiliation
I am Cersei of House Lannister, a lion of the Rock.
Preasoiaf meme: 4 preasoiaf versions of asoiaf characters [4/4] → Cersei Lannister
I want to get this video embedded in my arm so I can watch it whenever I get sad.
YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS OMFG
THEY ARE BOTH A GIFT I’M AS HAPPY ABOUT THEM BOTH BOTH OF THEMMMM